Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Board Meeting

My first official board meeting was a success! It was not as 'bad' as I thought it would be and dare I say it was actually FUN. I'm so proud of our little church...we have great visions and goals that focus on meeting peoples' needs in our community and beyond. I love the discussion of how we can be of service to others and even more so I love being apart of a church in which that is the main priority. 


Here are a few things we came up with as a way to utilize our building to it's fullest potential: 
  • Free Medical Clinic
  • Emergency Foster Care Facility 
  • Sick Child Care Facility (I just added this one, my Dad's suggestion)
  • Non-Profit office space rentals
I think we have a great list started! Remember Mosaic started with a hope and a prayer and look at it now! I am excited for the future and how we can SHOW the love of Jesus to people. Keep us in your prayers as we begin this journey. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of great church is this - must have a fantastic pastor....



Guess who?

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!