Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MUD RUN!!

My trainer told me about this race and it sounds SO much fun! It is such a popular race that they have three races that take place on three consecutive days and all of them for this year are sold out! I will be doing this next year...do I have any takers to do it with me!? It is in San Diego so if nothing else we would have a great time in a sunny local. 


Here is the description of the race: 
This is the World Famous Mud Run! The Mud Run is a challenging 10K run with hills, tire obstacles, river crossings, two 5-foot walls with mud on both sides, tunnel crawl, slippery hill climb, and the final 30-foot mud pit. Along the course there will be 6 water points with personnel staged at each. This is the most fun you can have running a 10K! View the course map at www.camppendletonraces.com. Race individually military or civilian, within your age division, or as a member of a 5-person team. Choose the Open category with no restrictions on attire and footwear, or the Boots and Utilities category, which requires regulation military boots and camouflage utility trousers. Please note: there is a 2 hour 45 minute time limit on the completion of the course.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey! San Diego!!!! You can come visit me!!!

Anonymous said...

You're nuts!

Hillary said...

Melissa! You can do it with ME!!! WHOOT!

Red Letter girl said...

Have you seen me lately? Not that I'm not an advocate for training...but we could find some mud around here. You'll have three babies by then and no running for you!